At WorXsiteHR Administration Services, our staff understands the dollars that can be saved from self-funded plans and that health care benefits are vital to the physical and financial well-being of every employee and their dependents. Assisting your staff in the enrollment and administration of each covered member is our goal and our responsibility - every day.
About Self-Funded Health Plans
Providing Flexibility, Savings, and More!
Self-funding gives an employer far greater control over the design and cost of their health care benefit plan. While the employer does assume some risk, we help secure Stop Loss or excess loss insurance to reimburse the plan for claims that exceed anticipated levels. When claim costs are below expected levels, the savings remain with the plan rather than an insurance carrier. Those savings can be applied to future plan years or wellness benefits for your employees.
- Greater Financial Control - As a full-service TPA, we provide self-funded clients with timely reports showing how every health plan dollar is spent.
- Lower Costs - By funding claims directly, self-funded plans avoid premium taxes, huge claims' reserves and other costs included in fully insured premiums.
- More Flexibility - Critical in this post-reform environment, self-funded plans can be designed to meet the needs of your company and your members.
- Cost Management - On-going analysis of expenses allows self-funded employers to make plan design changes needed to better manage costs.
- 24/7 Access to Information - Authorized individuals receive confidential reports and members have secure online access to the benefit information they need.
Is Self-Funding Right For Your Organization?
We can help determine whether self-funding is appropriate by reviewing a current employee census, premium rate history, and the costs and parameters of your current plan. Analyzing these items will help us evaluate other options and determine proper levels of coverage.
You Can Count on WorXsiteHR Administration Services for...
- Friendly, helpful customer service
- 24/7 access to Telemedicine & Physician service
- Experienced advocates to assist with complex matters
- Benefit explanations at your fingertips
We Specialize in Administering the Following Benefits on a Self-Funded Basis:
- Major Medical
- Minimum Essential Care (MEC)
Association Health Plans
The power of many!
Joining one of our regional or industry-based Association Health Plans (AHP) gives an employer the opportunity to offer its employees the same quality plans as large corporations offer, at the same price. Association Health Plans work by allowing small businesses, including self-employed workers, to band together by geography or industry to obtain healthcare coverage as if they were a single large employer. Association Health Plans also strengthen negotiating power with providers from larger risk pools and greater economies of scale.
Click HERE to join one of our Association Health Plans.